Madly in Love
The tragic events of last week have shown me why I never:
- Can pray too much for safety
- Can love too much
- Can give too many hugs and kisses
- Can live too much in the moment
- Can listen too long to a story
- Can go to too many school productions
- Can spend too much time together
- Can laugh too much
- Can praise too much
- Can encourage too much
This is why:
|Diva as the Filipino ambassador at World Bizarre on|
Friday, December 14th
Many sympathies to those Connecticut families directly affected by last week's event.
America's parents are grieving with you.
This is Day 17 of the Bloggy Moms Blog Dare.
Day 1 - My Holiday Wish
Day 2 - When Snow Begins to Fall
Day 4 - Acts of Kindness
Day 6 - I Don't Think You Understand
Day 7 - I Finally Gave In And...
Day 11 - I Seem to Collect
Day 12 - What I'd Like New Moms to KnowDay 13 - And the Flight Attendant Said
Day 14 - If I Could Have Chosen My First Name
Day 15 - Her Frantic Motions
Day 16 - I Could Never Live In a Home That Was