Cafepress.com provided me with a gift certificate for a giveaway. All opinions and shameless evidence of nerdiness are my own.
There is no shortage of proof of the nerdiness of our Little Pink House tribe.
- We have weird issues with numbers - as in we feel rather strongly about the superiority of some numbers over others. No, that's not a religious or mystic thing, it's a I like numbers divisible by three, Engineer likes prime numbers, and Diva likes numbers because of their shape thing. Maybe it's not our issues that are weird...
- Before starting a project, Engineer must research every aspect of said project before he can even contemplate starting it (he would argue that research is starting the project.)
- Engineer is, well, an engineer.
- Somebody in the household is a Mensan.
- We all have certain patterns/routines that must be adhered to or else the wheels totally come off the wagon.
- I have a book on napkin folding...and actually use it.
- Instead of playing video games, eleven year old Diva writes books or knits in her down time.
So what does airing our geeky laundry have to do with cafepress.com?I'm so glad you asked!
They have a fabulous selection of geeky themed items (including a whole section on "The Big Bang Theory") that frankly, we didn't know we couldn't live without until we saw them.
And now we want one of everything.
Thanks a lot cafepress...
Cafepress.com is an online store that sells novelty and personalized items. You don't have to be a geek to appreciate their merchandise; they have stuff for perfectly normal people too.
You can order anything from shower curtains with fabric printed with a funny saying like this one I'm sure Engineer and Diva would love:
Or you could order 2013 calendars that start when you want them to start and then go 12 months out from there. For instance you could order one now with a start date of June 2013 and it would go through to May 2014. These are perfect for people who work to a different type of calendar year like a fiscal year, a school year, a liturgical year, etc.
They even have items like personalized baby blankets, tees, and hats for the tiny tots in your life.
Now's the time to grab those graduation and Father's Day gifts and cafepress.com is a great place to get all of your gifts in one place.
The beauty of cafepress is the products can directly reflect your personality or the personality of the recipient. You can even produce your own design!
If you would like to give cafepress.com a whirl now's your chance! Those good folks have offered a $25 gift certificate to cafepress.com to one of my readers. Enter by the rafflecopter below. The winner will have three days after being contacted before a new name is drawn. Good luck!