I took an unintentional 3 month break from blogging over the summer.
It wasn't that I wasn't cooking, wearing hats, loving my family, or generally doing perfectly practical things, it was that I was.
This summer one or more of us:
- Met Frank from "American Pickers"
- Went to Pine Cove summer camp
- Attended White Sox, Astros, and/or Pirates' home games
- Tubed in New Braunfels
- Joined a chess club
- Went to church camp in Colorado
- Had a birthday
- Jumped from an airplane
- Took ballroom dancing lessons
- Became a member of a pirate bar
Yeah, life is only getting more interesting around here.
I just wanted to let you know that the Moppins Family still lives...and takes ridiculous photos.
More to come...