|Creamy cups of goo in the face|
(Read: The children had gooey cream concoctions smooshed in their faces then chased each other with water in cups, pitchers, buckets, etc.)
|Rinsing off the goo|
Engineer grabbed some towels so that the children could dry off a smidge before getting into their parents' vehicles. You're welcome parents.
We were thankful those towels were available but I'm not going to lie, they did not smell springtime fresh. In fact, they smelled musty and just a little off, if you know what I mean.
Our church uses that room's contents as a ministry. We have hosted the Red Cross when disasters occurred, made ourselves available when a tragedy like a house fire happened, or people were simply down on their luck and needed a helping hand.
And although I know that it is wonderful to have towels when you need them (like at the party) it's even better if they don't feel/smell like cast offs - a blessing, not a curse. This is why when I laundered the towels before taking them back, I used Purex fabric softener dryer sheets.
I have written several times about how much I like Purex products and was so pleased to be able to try out their new fabric softener dryer sheets.
Besides the church linen room, I have had plenty of other chances to try out the dryer sheets - in our moving boxes, changing out winter and spring clothes, etc., and I have been very happy with them.
What Purex says about these dryer sheets:
- 30 days of long lasting freshness
- Reduce static cling
- Repel pet hair
- Repel lint
What I say about these dryer sheets:
- Super potent smell - These bad boys will be awesome in the spare linen room at church. The dryer sheets make the whole room smell better and not just the towels I dried. The aroma will freshen up a pretty large space or a super stinky one, as in the bottom of a trash can or gym bag.
- Reduces static cling - I expect this from dryer sheets and the Purex Crystals dryer sheets are no exceptions. This is really the main reason why I use dryer sheets.
- Repels lint and pet hair - Since we have pets, we definitely have our share of dander (I'm looking at you cat.) This is probably the best feature of the Purex dryer sheets to be able to have noticeably less pet hair on our clothes.
What is so perfectly practical about dryer sheets in general you say?
Well, after you have used them in the dryer, use them to:
- Freshen drawers, purses, gym bags, trash cans, etc.
- Dust your house
- Wipe down your blinds
- Place them inside athletic shoes to freshen them
Before you use them in the dryer, use them to:
- Reduce static on the clothes you are wearing by rubbing your clothes with the sheet
- Repel bugs by rubbing the sheets on you/your clothes
Plus, I try to use my dryer sheets twice before making them a drawer freshener or dust rag.
If you'd like to try out Purex Crystals Fabric Softening Sheets yourself, all you have to do is enter the Rafflecopter below for an opportunity for a coupon for a FREE box of the sheets. The 3 winners will have three days to contact me before another winner is chosen. *The winners have now been contacted.
This is part of WFMW.
This is part of WFMW.
a Rafflecopter giveaway