Not that the week wasn't something to talk about - lots went on. I just can't seem to express my thoughts very well so I'm going for pictures instead.
|Thank you ladies for coming to try out the product with me!|
- I hosted a Downy Wrinkle Release House Party.
- Was the first week of our house being on the market and not one soul looked at it. Living in a perpetually show ready house is both a blessing and a curse. It is AWESOME to live in a show home; however, it is considerably less awesome to keep it that way when you, three dogs, and two other people live there.
|This variety is called Ebb Tide and is the most stunning shade of purple.|
- The aforementioned roses started to get into the swing of things
|Can you tell what it is? Shhhh...don't tell Diva.|
I haven't cleaned it up yet but it should be
a fun surprise for our voracious reader.
- My friend Holly and I skived off to the bevy of estate sales where we ran into some friends from Marshall who were there after the same item I was. They had mercy on me though since I was getting it for a birthday present for Diva.
|A face only a mother could love|
- I found out that we have a massive reptile who I have disdainfully labeled "Skinkzilla" living in our flower bed. It haunts my dreams...and my daily constitutional when I go and smell the roses.
|Getting her hair done for the dance|
|The girls before the dance.|
- Diva had her hair done for her first semi-formal school dance. She and her school chum Ashley from the neighborhood went together. While they were at the dance, Ashley's family, Engineer, and I went to eat a local Chinese place and had one of the worst dining experiences any of us had ever had. Honestly after 2 1/2 hours I didn't want my meal anymore anyway.
|We dirty up good don't we?|
- Our theme for this month's Supper Club was Canned Redneck Delight. Every course had something from a can involved.
|I especially like how the shadow |
created by my duck lips gives the
appearance of a mustache.
Pink Panty Dropper (that was the signature drink, NOT a party game)
Marinated Pineapple Spam Kabobs
Pear Mayonnaise Salad
Venison Meatloaf & Vegetables
Chocolate Dump CakeSurprisingly, it was edible...mostly....