Menu Ideas from the Brookshire's Ad
A meal plan is a great way to save money and not waste food.
I want to show you that as long as you are intentional in your shopping and cooking, you will save money on your grocery bill regardless if you use coupons or not.
Generally, the cost of the whole meal will be less than or equal to the tip you would leave at a restaurant.
These ideas are taken directly from the Brookshire's circulars and using Brookshire's Match-ups.
This week you could make:
- Doritos Chicken Casserole, Salad, & Roasted Red Grapes
- Breakfast for Supper - Sausage Breakfast Casserole, Cantaloupe, & Yogurt
- Pizza & Green Grapes
- Lasagna, Garlic Bread, & Salad
- Chicken Fried Rice & Plums
- Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, & Ratatouille
- Corny Dogs, Chips, & Grilled Peaches
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts, Cheesy Broccoli Rice, Sauteed Mushrooms
- Tuna Sandwiches, Mac & Cheese, & Strawberries
- Beef & Broccoli
Leftover Idea: Chicken & Rice (a casserole) for the freezer
Keep any leftover chicken.
Boil the rotisserie carcass to make stock.
Use some of the stock to boil up the rice and use some to make a roux.
Saute any leftover vegetables from the week and mix with any leftover chicken.
Mix veggies & chicken in the roux.
Add in cooked rice. Season to taste.
Put in a casserole dish and save for later.
Food Club Deluxe Dinner
Pilgrim's 3lb. bag Frozen Chicken Breasts
Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
Lil' Sizzlers Sausage
1 x Cantaloupes
2lbs. Green Grapes
2lbs. Red Grapes
Tomatoes on the Vine
Extreme Colossal Pizza
2 x Gourmet Entrees
4 x Yogurts
New York Brand Garlic Bread
Brookshire's Tortilla Chips
2 x Fresh Express Salad
Bob Evans Side Dish Mashed Potatoes
Bob Evans Side Dish Cheesy Broccoli RIce
On the Border Salsa
State Fair Corny Dogs
2 x Chicken of the Sea Tuna
Food Club Shredded Cheddar
Food Club Pickles
2lb. bag Food Club Rice
4 x Tai Pei Entrees
That's 10 meals plus 1 for later for around $104.48 or $9.50 per meal without any coupons.