Menu Plan - Week 17
Last week things seemed to get back to semi-normal:
- I channeled my inner Rachel Ray and taught a Frugal Food class on Saturday where I got to stand up and demonstrate food for the attendees to try. It's harder than it looks. Lucky for me, I have two more classes to get my shtick perfected.
- My niece won second place in a March of Dimes beauty pageant.
- Diva got a "Superior" rating in the Piano Rally.
- Engineer helped our Sunday School plant trees for our Memorial Forrest.
- All three of us attended a chili supper and line dancing fundraiser. Apparently, Engineer has found his dancing niche; he loved it!
- We finished planting our garden. Now, if the cat will stop thinking it's a litter box and the dog will quit thinking it's for digging...
- The regulars: knitting, voice, piano, guitar, and cross country.
Again, I will be playing with a few recipes this week for the upcoming class:
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Chili & Kale Chips
Tuesday - Spanish Tortilla & Cabbage
Wednesday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Slaw
Thursday - Chili Mac & Salad (made with leftover chili)
Friday - Date Night
Saturday - Leftovers
This is part of Menu Plan Monday.
Sounds like you had a great week! What are you knitting?ReplyDelete
We did have a great week. I just finished my first prayer shawl. It's only taken me, oh, TWO YEARS!!!! I am not the most committed knitter. Diva, however, is great! :)Delete