Busy House Big Heart nominated me for a Liebster Award - an award given to small blogs through word of mouth. Thank you! :)
Part of the deal is that I answer a few questions so here goes:
- What pushed you into the blogging world? It was twofold really. We wanted to keep our friends and family, no matter where they were in the world, up on our happenings and I wanted a place where anyone could find practical lifestyle ideas...and a smile. :)
- What major obstacle are you most proud of over coming? When I overcome it, I'll let you know. ;)
- What would you say your blogging niche is? Is there a caffeine fueled frugal silly love my hubby mommy blog category?
- How does Pinterest make you feel? Organized.
- If you had to choose between 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s music for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why? I'm going to go with the 60s since it was a great time for pop and rock and yet, it still had some crooners. Electronic music hadn't taken over for real talent at that point.
- What are you looking forward to the most? That's a very broad question. I guess I am looking forward to experiencing how our little family grows, changes, develops, and evolves over the years.
- What do you wear to sleep in? Depends on the weather.
- What genre would a movie about your life be? and who is playing you? Romantic comedy and Renee Zellweger, not because I think she's fabulous but because ever since Jerry McGuire, people have said that I look like her.
- Are you a collector? If so, what do you collect? Oh sure! I collect hats, milk glass, dust, all sorts of stuff.
- Do you sing in your car? What song really makes you belt out the words (you know)? Diva and I sing in the car all. the. time. I'm not sure though that we know all of the words to any song at all. There always seems to be some mumbling or oooo-ing going on at some point in almost all songs.
- As a child what did you obsess over? A show, an article of clothing, etc. Honestly, I cannot think of a thing. What a boring way to end the interview, maybe I should just make up something. Oh wait, I really liked TGI Fridays back in the day but I wouldn't say it was an obsession.
And that concludes the Q&A portion. :) Thanks again for the nod and if you get a chance, stop by Busy House Big Heart and wish her congratulations on their new baby.