Menu Plan - Pantry Challenge Week 49
December is here! Where did the year go? Wasn't it just July last week? >sigh...<
This past week we:
- Had dinner with friends, twice - which is always wonderful
- Had the Hanging of the Green Carol Service at church - one of my favorite services
- Started back to school, lessons, and work after a week off - I was sad to see them go
- Cut my hair clean off!
- Diva saw the local High School's production of "Annie" with some friends
- Diva helped decorate and rode on our church's float for the Christmas parade
- Still have no oven :(
I was extra thankful for people having us over to eat this week since this no oven thing is really starting to cramp my style.
Since I am unsure when my oven will be installed, it's another week of
Our menu plan:
Sunday - Shrimp& Pak Choi Stir Fry over Rice
Monday - Fall Vegetable & Lentil Stew
Tuesday - Portobello Mushroom Soup
Wednesday - Breakfast for Supper
Thursday - Pumpkin & Sausage Pasta
Friday - Date Night
Saturday - Leftovers
This is part of Menu Plan Monday.