- Diva & I took a spinning class at Rose Path in Lindale, TX. That's fiber spinning, not stationary bicycle spinning. We combed out wool and spun it into thread/yarn using both a drop spindle and a spinning wheel.
- I have baked 'til I cain't bakes no more.
- I finished my first solo knitting project - a dishrag.
- Engineer and I pulled up what's left of our scorched garden and planted a new crop of seeds.
- Diva & I got all of her school supplies and uniforms in order.
- I made a batch of peppermint meringues and took them to a Teacher Appreciation Luncheon.
- Diva and Engineer planted some pumpkin plants.
- Our family celebrated my Sister-in-Law's 26th birthday...I remember 26...it was back when I didn't have a MIDDLE SCHOOLER living in my house...
- I started a "no 'poo" experiment (more on that later.)
- I started an "oil cleansing method" experiment.